Wednesday, May 6, 2015

The Beautiful and The Best Place to Travel in Europe is Flower Garden of Keukenhof

Can you imagine about beautiful garden with full of various flower inside it? If you are there, you will feel like in paradise. It can be true if you visit one of nation in Europe. This nation is also famous with cheese. Come on! guess it! Yes, it is Netherland / Holland / Belanda.  There are the largest flower garden there. It is located in Lisse and its name is Keukenhof ( kitchen garden). Visit it and I am sure that you will be happy.

Lisse is a small town which is near Amsterdam (the capital of Netherland). Keukenhof was built by the future mayor of Lisse in 1949. The purpose of that garden was  to create an exhibition of flowers so that flower lovers and growers around the world could show their flowers in Netherland that would help this nation became the largest exporter in the world. Don’t get me wrong that I said you Keukenhof has become the largest flower garden around the world within 50 years.

Keukenhof  has a collection of more than seven million flowers Hyacints, Tulip, Daffodil, as well as other types. However, the famous flower collection in Keukenhof is Tulip flower. Even though Tulip flowers are from Turkey (tulip is the national flower of Iran and Turkey )but with the Keukenhof flower gardens, the State Windmills ( Netherland) is also known as the land of Tulip flowers. The flower garden is opened 3 months in a year. It is about march 21th until may 20th. The best travel to this flower garden is in the middle of April because the tulip flowers are blooming at that time. You need about 15 Euros for adult and 7.5 Euros for children to get ticket visiting this flower garden. I think that it is an expensive cost but I will regret if I cannot visit this best place. How about you?.

3 comments:

  1. Many my times my mom has told me about this garden, and last year she told me that I should travel to this place because I got my Netherlands visa for my study, I am still wondering that I could not get time to visit but now I will surely visit this place as it seems to be beautiful and I don’t want to miss its beauty before I go back home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am planning to travel to many parts of the schengen area after this pandemic is taken under. I will first travel to Netherlands, then to Paris and then to Portugal, it is a trip with friends and we will enjoy all these places because we are keen to explore many things that we have came to know in these countries. I will also search for best and popular things to do in Netherlands.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Beautiful and The Best Place to Travel in Europe is Flower Garden of Keukenhof" - Keukenhof is indeed a remarkable place, especially when the flowers are in bloom. Your description captures its beauty and charm perfectly. It's a must-visit destination for anyone traveling to Europe. Get Netherlands Visa UK

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading an article in this blog. Please leave your commentary!