Wednesday, May 6, 2015

One of The Best Place to Travel in Italy : Beautiful Garda Lake



Travel mania, you may know about this popular country in the world named Italy. The first mind when you think about Italy is fashion. Actually, Italian charms are not only about design and fashion have given Italy but also it has a wealth of natural and extraordinary texture, such as Lago Di Garda for example. Lake Lago Di Garda is the largest lake in Italy. The lake is located in northern Italy. The lake empties into the province of Brescia, Trento province, and the province of Verona. The lake is in the local language called Lago di Garda is one of the very popular tourist destinations to spend holiday time, even since the days of the Roman Empire.


Topographically the area of Lake Lago Di Garda is surrounded by vineyards, farms, and the hills and mountains that shadow beauty we can see through the reflection on the water surface. Lake Garda is also well known as a European socialite enjoying water sports activities, such as sailing, wind-surfing and diving. At the moment the weather is cool and the skies are clear, you can stroll into the mountains of the Dolomites are perfect for enjoying the sport of rock climbing or hiking. While in when it snows in the winter, the area is transformed into bustling ski areas.


To go to the lake you can use private cars or car travel. In fact, there is no charge for admission to enjoy the beautiful lake. It would be nice if you bring your partner to go there, because its beauty brings couples to romantic nature. It is not surprising that this lake is one of the best places to travel in Italy. If you want to enjoy it longer, don’t worry that you can also stay there by booking a hotel near it.

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful post! I never thought that Italy will have such beautiful lakes. Whenever I think of Italy, the first thing that comes to mind is the beautiful architecture and the fantastic food. However, after going through your blog, I certainly feel like I should get an Italy visa online and surprise my wife with a short Italian vacation next month on the occasion of her birthday. I hope she will like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent post! I recently got my Italy Visa and will be visiting Italy with my lovely wife. Your informative article does me some much-needed tips while travelling in Italy and around it. Hoping to use your tips as a reference to prepare a nice travel plan for my upcoming Italian vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful post! I was contemplating visiting either Italy or France. However, since I am a foodie I chose to go for the former and your blog also nudged me a little bit too. I will apply for Italy visa soon so that I can avoid the last-minute rush. I will take some useful tips from your blog to make my Italian adventure all the more exciting. Keep sharing more informative posts about Italy and its varied culture.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading an article in this blog. Please leave your commentary!